- Asian Horse Racing Pty Ltd ACN 602 566 567 own and operate Asian Horse Racing (AHR). AHR collects personal information in order to carry out its business.
- Collection, maintenance and disclosure of personal information is governed by the Privacy Act 1998 (CTH). Personal information is information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion (‘Personal Information’). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, residential address, email address, date of birth, country of origin, gender, and credit card details.
- AHR will collect Personal Information from you:
- to provide services to you as a user of the AHR website
- to identify you for security purposes;
- to process your application if you wish to subscribe to any services or products on the AHR website
- to arrange payment by you for services and products on the AHR website
- to enhance your experience with AHR, or to tailor information, services or products to suit your needs;
AHR may collect your Personal Information using cookies when you use the AHR Website. Cookies are data stored on your web browser which record information about your use of the AHR Website. Cookies are used for internal management only and are not used by AHR to track your Personal Information.
- retrieve information from the user's computer that was not originally sent by us in a cookie;
- retrieve any personal information stored on your computer;
- write a virus or any other harmful material to your hard drive;
- we will not share cookie-related information with any other company or organization.
AHR will not pass-on any email contact information to any third party without your consent.
This site may contain links to other sites. AHR is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which we link. We may in time have special business relationships with some companies, none of them will receive individual identifying information about you collected at AHR or affiliate sites without your consent.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use secure servers with encryption for certain transactions and confidential data.
AHR may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- in order to provide services that you have requested (including managing the processing of credit card payments by you);
- to meet any purpose for which your Personal Information was collected;
- where you were informed of the third parties to whom your personal information would be provided, at the time the Personal Information was collected from you;
- where you have consented to your Personal Information being disclosed; or
- where disclosure is required by law or permitted by the Privacy Act 1998 (CTH)
AHR uses reasonable care to ensure that your Personal Information which is disclosed to third parties in accordance with this Privacy Statement is protected by that party in accordance with Privacy Act 1998 (CTH).
When you register as a user of AHR you may elect to receive marketing or promotional information from AHR. AHR may use your Personal Information to inform you about products or services on AHR which AHR considers may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional information from AHR, you may contact AHR using the contact information set out on the AHR Website.
AHR will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information it collects from you is accurate and complete. AHR will:
- take reasonable steps to secure and keep secure all your Personal Information that comes into its possession or control; and
This site gives users the option to change information previously provided by sending a request to our support contact.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via:
Post: Asian Horsing Racing
PO Box 249,
Coogee NSW 2034